One Year of Waygookin’ in Korea
Well, this is a blog that I should have written some time ago as we have been living in Korea a year...
5 Ways to Beat the Rain in Krabi
So you’ve flown half way around the world expecting to bathe yourself in oil and crisp up in the heat of...
(Many photos from this blog belong to Chris Hamilton. You can find him here. So far in life, the only time...
A Trip to the Holy Land
Israel was a nation-state carved out back in 1947 as a new homeland for the Jewish people to live, after the...
- Popular Posts:
- Twelve Tips for Solo Travel in Hong Kong
- NZ South Island in 8 Days
- My Bucketlist: Trolltunga
- Taking on Hong Kong Solo
- 10 Different Sides to Korea
- Climbing Kinabulu
- The Wonders of Tanzania
- The Grand Canyon: Worth the Hype?
- Why Booking A Last Minute Trip is Smarter Than You Think
- 24 Hours in Hyderabad